1.5K views

We purchase a db30 minibike from ***'s Sporting Goods at Christmas.It sat inthe box until around May 1, 2008 when it was finally warm enough for my child to ride it.

After about 4 weeks, something in the motor broke. We have called Baja and they refused to cover it under warranty. We asked for qualified service centers and called the two they gave us. Both have said they won't work on those bikes because they are junk and they won't deal with Baja.

My wife called ***'s Sporting goods and the manager there told her he would take it back and refund our money.

He agreed that the Baja bikes were junk and had many complaints!

Had an Experience with Baja Motorsports?

Comments

El Paso, Texas, United States #616698

If you have any need for parts, please give us a call at (915) 820-2565. We carry most of the Baja Motorsports parts in stock.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.A very imrpatont factor is that scholars have a selection between fed student loan along with a private education loan where it really is easier to choose student loan debt consolidation than in the federal education loan.One imrpatont issue is that when you find yourself searching for a student loan you may find that you\'ll need a co-signer.

There are many situations where this is correct because you might find that you do not possess a past history of credit so the bank will require that you\'ve got someone cosign the financial loan for you. Thanks for your post.Many thanks for this article. I would also like to talk about the fact that it can end up being hard if you find yourself in school and just starting out to establish a long credit score. There are many learners who are simply trying to live and have long or positive credit history can occasionally be a difficult matter to have.I\'ve learned quite a few imrpatont things via your post.

I will also like to mention that there may be a situation where you will get a loan and don\'t need a cosigner such as a Federal government Student Support Loan. However, if you are getting that loan through a standard financier then you need to be made ready to have a co-signer ready to make it easier for you. The lenders will certainly base that decision over a few issues but the biggest will be your credit worthiness. There are some loan providers that will additionally look at your...

You could find many grants or loans and other scholarship grants that will give you funds to assist with school expenses.Thx for the post.

I have 3 of these mini bikes, turned 2 into trikes.Have extra engine.Put a 6.5 on one.

Send it to you cheap.

Go to hotrodminibike.com to see what you can do with this bike.

Was there oil in your engine?A old farmer told me you have to be smarter than the equipment.

Peninsula, Ohio, United States #22783

Did you get it at Joe's?