My grandson has a baja motorsport doodlebug 30 and the gas cable broke within 4 weeks of riding this brand new bike.I have been trying for 2 months to get a cable from them.

this bike has been in the shop at thier reps for all this time. summer is over and this child has not been able to ride i've spoken to 3 company reps and gotten 3 different stories. next big complaint goes to sears who sold the bike.it seems to me that any company acting in good faith would take care of these complaints. i,m really pissed.

we had considered buying a bike for my grandaughter but that ain't happening.we've had great success with razor brand products. we have 2 electric scooters we bought 3 years ago, no problems and they have been ridden constantly.

and razor stand behind their products.we also have a little razor dune buggy (go cart) electric that is great.

Had an Experience with Baja Motorsports?

Comments

We carry most Baja Motorsports parts in stock... feel free to give us a call (915) 820-2565

I found a great place to buy parts for Baja Products. Go to mastertechsports.com They have parts!!!